Here are a few Tips about changing your daily habits that will have a huge impact on muscle gain or fat loss.
- Cut soda and diet soda out
- Focus on your meals, either 3 medium-large portioned meals, or 5-6 small-medium portion meals. Cut snacks in-between meals.
- For 5-6 portioned meals, separate carbs and fats. Meaning do meals of protein and fats, the proteins and carbs
- No snacks at night!
- Drink water amount of half your body weight in oz
- Divide your meals up and time between equally and stay consistent with timing.
- Cut out alcohol and fast foods.
- No social eating!
- Record your meals in a journal, follow your caloric intake
- find someone wanting to achieve a similar goal
- Workout in the morning before breakfast, fasted cardio or walking to start your day, jumpstart energy and metabolism to carry throughout the rest of the day.
- Have a plan, organize your week, then organize each day, and organize each workout.
- Be consistent with your plan, by having consistent training days and timing.
- Change up your actual workout routines, switch exercises, change the intensities and keep your body guessing.
- Stretch after each workout.
- Eat with 90 minutes before a workout and within 45 minutes post post
- watch your rest times between sets, reduce rest and increase intensity to burn fat.
- Record in a journal the weights and exercises you do.
- Workout the “negative” of the rep, this is a very important and often overlooked part of each rep in a exercise.
- Push yourself harder then you did yesterday to be better tomorrow then you are today!