Take a look at MensHealth.com and their advice on gaining muscle in your workouts. we can focus on gaining muscles mass inside and outside of the gym, here are some inside the gym tips for you to take your results to the next level!
Check out Health.com and their tips for fat loss!
Here are a few Tips about changing your daily habits that will have a huge impact on muscle gain or fat loss.
- Cut soda and diet soda out
- Focus on your meals, either 3 medium-large portioned meals, or 5-6 small-medium portion meals. Cut snacks in-between meals.
- For 5-6 portioned meals, separate carbs and fats. Meaning do meals of protein and fats, the proteins and carbs
- No snacks at night!
- Drink water amount of half your body weight in oz
- Divide your meals up and time between equally and stay consistent with timing.
- Cut out alcohol and fast foods.
- No social eating!
- Record your meals in a journal, follow your caloric intake
- find someone wanting to achieve a similar goal
- Workout in the morning before breakfast, fasted cardio or walking to start your day, jumpstart energy and metabolism to carry throughout the rest of the day.
- Have a plan, organize your week, then organize each day, and organize each workout.
- Be consistent with your plan, by having consistent training days and timing.
- Change up your actual workout routines, switch exercises, change the intensities and keep your body guessing.
- Stretch after each workout.
- Eat with 90 minutes before a workout and within 45 minutes post post
- watch your rest times between sets, reduce rest and increase intensity to burn fat.
- Record in a journal the weights and exercises you do.
- Workout the “negative” of the rep, this is a very important and often overlooked part of each rep in a exercise.
- Push yourself harder then you did yesterday to be better tomorrow then you are today!
I recently decided to create a program. For both my Training and nutrition. It is best to have a organized plan when trying to achieve a goal so as i set out with goals in mind i create a plan and a path that I shall follow I decided to try to Ketogenic Diet. For those of you who do not know much of this diet, it is your body using fats as fuel constantly in the state of burning fat. This is Ketosis. Not only this but overall health increases, you are able to eat body and function more properly and healthy. It is good for you triglycerides and blood lipids. Although the Keto diet has its plus’s it also has its negatives. As rightfully so any diet has pro’s and con’s to it. my personal experience was that I was not consuming enough actual food throughout the day. My body turned of cravings for foods. due to this i would snack periodically on unscheduled foods. This never allowed my body to organize and be placed into Ketosis the entire purpose of the diet. I failed at properly achieving the diets needs and had to change my course of action. although i did not accomplish this diet, it is something for everyone to seriously consider when thinking of diets to burn fat.